Privacy & General Principles
Please read the following policy carefully to understand what information we may collect from you, how we may use it, and your rights in respect of our use.
We will be guided by the following principles when processing data:
- We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it.
- We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimize the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required.
- We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as managing a booking.
- We will not use data for purposes other than that for which the data was collected, except as stated herein, or with prior consent;
- We will seek to verify and/or update data periodically, and we will accept requests for amendments of personal data;
- We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
- Except when stated herein, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
We collect information on you:
- When you apply to join a course or program at the institute.
- When you contact us for information, via our website, by email, by phone, in person or via social media channels.
- When you work with us in a commercial capacity.
- When you apply to work at Lexis English Institute, and when you are subsequently employed by us.
- If you post on our social media channels or on our website or blog